What I’m about to say will probably make a majorty of you throw your alarm clocks at me but here goes:
I love Monday mornings!
Monday is the promise of a week’s worth of opportunity. Monday is potential. And Monday mornings for me always start with a run so the endorphins from that alone guarantee a great day. Anyways before you hate me any further, let me swiftly move on to other things I am loving lately:
- Lindt Madagascar: I’ve proclaimed my love for Sea Salt Lindt in the past however I am tempted to say that this variety is almost on par…almost. It’s 65% cacao with a hint of vanilla and possibly the silkiest chocolate I’ve tasted yet. Yes, I just equated chocolate to a piece of fabric.
- Going to the cinema: I have A.D.D when it comes to watching movies: I can only partially watch them. The rest of my attention is spent looking at my phone. However the last 2 I saw (Friends with Benefits & Crazy, Stupid, Love) both warranted my full attention: hilarious, romantic, cheesy and the perfect way to zone out- highly recommend both!
- Kashi GoLean: Cereal rarely makes the cut for breakfast but as a snack, I’m all over it. Something about this particular cereal reminds me of Lucky Charms sans the marshmallows. That combined with 13g protein per serving? I’ll take it!
- Desk-free lunch breaks: In the last year, I don’t think I have taken a single lunch break. After lunch out on Friday, I may make them more regular: such a fun way to break up the day. My boss reads this so I probably shouldn’t admit that lunch may or may not have involved cocktails 😉
- Pyramid runs: these are a form of interval training to maximise cardiovascular efficiency. After finding my runs not being challenging enough, I’ve spent my last 2 Monday workouts doing these and they hurt so good…and make time fly by! Comfort zones, you are dead to me! Here’s an intense pyramid run I’ve been going by (adjust speeds as necessary).
- The Jodhpur by J Brand: When Zara came out with similar equestrian-style cardigans (i.e. suede elbow patches), I bought them in all colors…ok 2, but I love them! Especially as these are tipped as ‘the next Houlihan’, I need to giddy up and get my hands on a pair.
If you enjoyed that, check out my past current digs
- My Current Digs
- My Current Digs part II
- My Current Digs part III
- My Current Digs part IV
- My Current Digs part V
- My Current Digs VI