Despite my usual love for Monday mornings, I won’t lie: the Sunday night blues hit last night, and they hit hard! After a fantastic weekend away in Goa, the last thing I wanted to do was set my alarm for this morning. Even though it’s only a 1-hour flight away from Mumbai and the trip lasted a mere 2.5 days, this break from the monotony of routine transcended me into a complete state of zen. Other than coming back from Goa recharged, here are some other bits I got out of this trip:
- If you plan on rocking up as the last passengers on a flight, be prepared to face the ‘walk of shame’ as you board.
- It’s never too early for happy hour to start
- Despite sharing a villa with 8 other girls, don’t rely on someone else bringing a hair dryer
- A few days without caring about what you’re eating isn’t going to make you fat or unhealthy…and on that note, nothing hits the spot at 4am quite like greasy food
- When I ‘grow up’ I will definitely be installing an open-air rain shower in my home
- It’s perfectly acceptable to organise souvenirs for everyone before the trip even begins.
- Running has now been relegated as my 2nd favorite form of cardio…right after dancing
- I am blessed with an amazing group of friends
- The weatherman lies…fortunately
How was your weekend?…Any ‘revelations’?