First & Foremost…
1) My readers: A big thanks for the messages I received after my last post. The comments all blew me away and reminded me why I love blogging: to communicate with other like-minded individuals who understand where I’m coming from :)!
2) Incline walking: I traded in my run on Tuesday for walking at various inclines on the treadmill, and ended up having such a great workout. I enjoyed the change of pace (literally) and I could definitely feel different leg muscles being used. Whoever says that walking doesn’t count as a legit workout either needs to speed it up or steep it up.
3) Obama: I know I know, all this politics talk is getting old but I just need to say it once more: Obama is a stud! Looks aside, I can’t help but to fall more & more in love with him and Michelle… especially after hearing his acceptance speech. They’re such an inspiring duo who will undoubtedly make a huge difference to both the US and the rest of the world. Say it with me: Once you go Barack, you ain’t going back ;)!
4) And speaking of the US government, did anyone watch Ben Affleck’s latest movie Argo? I spent a majority of the film sitting at the edge of my seat with fear of what would happen to the hostages. It’s so surreal to think that this incident actually happened 33 years ago.
5) Mexican Quinoa Egg Scramble: Quoting the email I sent my sister: I know I exaggerate a lot, but this lunch is AMAZING. I’m still on a quinoa kick and this has just taken it to another level…actually no, the salsa took it to the next level.
6) Happy news: Even though it’s been over a week since my friend-who-is-basically-a-
What’s a favorite of yours from this past week?