I was cribbing on my Facebook status that despite it being December, there is close to no Christmas spirit in Mumbai.
Listening to Christmas carols on the radio when it is 30+°C outside just feels SO wrong. Nonetheless, there’s nothing stopping me from drafting my wishlist. Let’s be honest: Christmassy feeling or not, there will always be something I want ;)!
- A new Blackberry: if my reason for wanting one extended beyond the fact that my current Blackberry doesn’t have a flash (hence crappy photos), I would actually consider buying one.
- A holiday: I need something to look forward to and it’s definitely time I started racking up some air miles.
- Stainless steel straws: I use regular, plastic straws daily and am obviously not doing any favors to the environment. This needs to change!
- To always be the perfect temperature: I have a terrible habit of constantly turning my air conditioner off and on every 5 minutes. It’s either too cold or too hot #firstworldproblems
- Barbara’s Bakery Peanut Butter Puffins: I know this seems a bit random but word on the street is that these peanut butter-flavored nuggets are the holy grail of cereals…and the stats are pretty decent too! I’ve looked in every shop in Mumbai which sells imported goods but no luck. Maybe my holiday will have to be to the US!
- Some bling: Although I am actually receiving some in the form of a bracelet, something tells me it is going to count as a Christmas, come Birthday, come every other holiday, present. 😉
- Two of my best friends’ foot to get sorted out: I complain my feet hurt after a tough run but both of these friends genuinely each have an injured foot: one has endured the pain for 21 months and the other for 2 months…so much pain that even walking is a struggle!
…and of course world peace, equality and every other beauty pageant , cookie-cutter answer out there! Apparently I don’t want a lot for Christmas 🙂 !
What do you want for Christmas this year?