Hey guys! I wanted to share a few new-to-me products which I’ve been loving lately. For the record- I have not been sponsored/compensated/yaddy yadda yadda for any of my opinions. I just really like the following products & thought they were worthy of mention:
1) Bean Therapy 62% Cocoa with Watapi Coffee chocolate: This is a new-to-me company that I came across at a food festival I attended a few weeks ago. You guys know I love my love my coffee & chocolate so obviously I had to snatch up a bar…and now I’m just kicking myself for not buying more. Those of you who share these vices, try dipping dark chocolate into your next cup of coffee…life-changing stuff!
2) Vega One Nutritional Shake (French Vanilla) which is a plant-based protein powder. After finishing my last packet of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend I decided to give this a go. Taste-wise, I prefer Sunwarrior, but Vega One still delicious enough in smoothies. Lately my go-to combination has been:
- 1 scoop Vega One (French Vanilla )
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw oats
- 1 frozen banana
….so effin’ delicious! Taste aside, I can’t get over how much goodness each scoop packs in:
- 15g protein
- 1 billion probiotics
- 1.5 g omega-3
- 6 g fiber
- 3 servings of greens
- 2.7 cups of antioxidants
- 50% daily intake of vitamins & minerals
Real food beats all, but this is great in a pinch!
3) Monterey Jack Cheese: This is a generic favorite but I recently tried it out for the first time and you guys…I am HOOKED! It tastes a bit stronger than cheddar and kind of reminds me of Kraft cheese in a can. I know I know, the latter is so processed and terrible for us but you can’t deny that it tastes amazing. Fortunately Monterey Jack has the flavor without all the nasties.
4) Ponzu Sauce: Food just got a whole lot more exciting! Between using it in my tofu or chicken marinades & adding it to stir fries, ponzu sauce has certainly replaced soy sauce at home lately. Especially as it’s already so flavorful, I merely add a bit of sesame oil & scallions and I’m good to go. Given that it’s fairly high in sodium, I try to use it sparingly.
5) And although Skippy is hardly a new-to-me product, I just had to showcase this jar of peanut butter that my mom picked up for me:
This baby is literally the size of my head…1.35 kg of peanut butter- oh.hell.yes!
What new product (s) have you tried & loved recently?