Happy holidays, guys! Whether or not you actually celebrate Christmas, hope you had a great day yesterday.
It’s safe to say that by Monday, I majorly got into the Christmas spirit. Although I didn’t get a chance to buy myself an ugly reindeer sweater or set up a tree this year, I did enjoy:
- Admiring the Christmas lights & decorations
- Wrapping (and of course receiving) my Secret Santa gift
- Jamming out to Christmas tunes courtesy of Destiny’s Child, Mariah Carey, & *N’Sync
- Getting my yearly dose of both The Santa Clause & Home Alone 2
- Watching the Queen’s speech…we’re homies remember?
And of course
- Falling into a food coma after lunch:
Not to sound like a total cheeseball but as delicious as all of the above was, the highlight of Christmas was spending time with my familia (Shyamla & Sachin – you both were missed)! Enjoy your Boxing Day and if you’re venturing into the sales, you’re a braver soul than I!
P.S. For those of you who are Downton Abbey fans, the Christmas special was the perfect way to “wrap up” the day (pun very much intended )!
How did you spend your Christmas?