Happy holidays, guys! Whether or not you actually celebrate Christmas, hope you had a great day yesterday.
It’s safe to say that by Monday, I majorly got into the Christmas spirit. Although I didn’t get a chance to buy myself an ugly reindeer sweater or set up a tree this year, I did enjoy:
- Admiring the Christmas lights & decorations
- Wrapping (and of course receiving) my Secret Santa gift
- Jamming out to Christmas tunes courtesy of Destiny’s Child, Mariah Carey, & *N’Sync
- Getting my yearly dose of both The Santa Clause & Home Alone 2
- Watching the Queen’s speech…we’re homies remember?
And of course
- Falling into a food coma after lunch:
Not to sound like a total cheeseball but as delicious as all of the above was, the highlight of Christmas was spending time with my familia (Shyamla & Sachin – you both were missed)! Enjoy your Boxing Day and if you’re venturing into the sales, you’re a braver soul than I!
P.S. For those of you who are Downton Abbey fans, the Christmas special was the perfect way to “wrap up” the day (pun very much intended ;))!
How did you spend your Christmas?