Good evening…or morning depending what time zone you’re in! It’s finally back to reality for me- holiday is officially over. Thank goodness it’s Friday, which somewhat lessens the blow. Although my unpacking is out of the way, I still have jet lag to contend with. Apparently for every of hour time difference, it takes that many days to get over the jet lag. For me, that would mean 4.5 days, but I am aiming for 3.
Thanks to all of 5 hours of sleep last night, I seem to have lost count on my caffeine intake today. If this post seems all over the place, you know what to blame. Let’s go:
- Emirates has been my favorite airline for a while, but they practically sealed the deal after upgrading me on my flight to London. My flight back on Wednesday only confirmed how great it is:
- Between Tetris & Super Mario, I grew up addicted to my Gameboy. If you too were a 90s kid, I’m sure you’ll appreciate my new iPhone case
- A while ago I posted about first world problems. Apparently I also suffer brown girl problems:
- Speaking of first world problems, don’t you hate it when you’re watching a good film on the plane and then fall asleep halfway? I need to finish Kate Hudson’s film A Little Bit of Heaven . I made it to an hour before passing out, but so far so good!
- Asics need to introduce some sort of loyalty scheme. I’ve bought the same style for 4 years ‘running’ & can’t see that changing. Although they may not be as fancy or colorful as other styles available, they provide my feet with enough support & cushioning to remain injury-free. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it…or something like that.
- Check out this new Kit Kat flavour I found in the airport:
What toy/game takes you back to your childhood?