Disclaimer: The post will likely leave you drooling!
How is it Christmas in FOUR days and I’ve not watched either of my 2 favourite Christmas movies yet: Home Alone 2 & The Santa Clause! It’s only really Christmas once I’ve gotten my annual dose of Macaulay Culkin and Tim Allen. I’ve also not even baked a single batch of cookies yet – the blasphemy! I’ve bookmarked quite a few recipes that I want to try, either this week or in the near future. Let’s be honest, cookies are more than just a Christmas thang- they’re an all-year staple! In case you want to try something new, these might tickle your fancy. Given most of the cookies below are healthy-ish, going back for thirds is totally acceptable right ;)!
- Gluten-Free Molasses Cookies via Runnin’ Sri Lankan
- Chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies via Running With Spoons
- Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies via Smitten Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls via Yours Truly (i.e. me ;))
- Vegan Snickerdoodles via Oh She Glows
- Chocolate Chip Latte Cookies Stuffed with Almond Paste via Imma Eat That
- Cinnamon Chai Oatmeal Cookies with Chai Caramel Glaze via The Vegan 8
- Chewy Coconut Cookies via Healthy Sweet Eats
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies via Me
- Lemon Chia Seed Protein Cookies via Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Grain-Fee Sugar Cookie Cut-Outs via Fit Foodie Finds