I need a new intro line- I keep starting my posts with Hey guys! Today I am thinking out loud courtesty of Amanda…so don’t be surprised that this post is all over the place:
- Remember how I went through a phase with soy cappuccinos at Starbucks? Yeah, I’m over them. The barista made mine way too milky a few weeks ago & the drink ended up sitting in my stomach like a rock…so much that I’ve started to drink my coffee black even at home. My wallet kinda loves the fact that I am no longer heading to Starbucks for a daily fix.
- On the topic of drinks, I’ve been obsessed with this chocolate-orange flavored tea which my brother bought for my mom (and hence became mine by default ;)). No it does not tastes just like chocolate but it does a pretty damn good job at hitting the spot. For my friends in London who are interested in trying it out, check out the Kumsi Tea store on Marylebone High Street.
- You know you are a TV junkie when you finish a season of any TV show in less than 3 days…which is exactly what happened with me & The Affair over the weekend. You guys- this show is AMAZING! It’s based on an affair (go figure) & told in the form of flashbacks by the 2 participants as they are individually question about what led to someone’s death. It’s interesting to see how both their recollections & perceptions of the exact same situation differ. As unique as the show’s format is, I’ll admit that what initially draw me into the show was that Joshua Jackson stars in it….and yes he is looking better than ever.
- Speaking of Joshua Jackson, any other Dawson’s Creek fans here? If you ask me, the show should’ve been called Pacey’s Creek- he was obviously the better of the two.
- Although TV shows like Dawson’s Creek make me glad to have been a 90s baby, this Buzzfeed post on 19 Frustrating Things Today’s Kids Will Never Experience makes me think that kids these days have a one up on the rest of us.
- A few friends & I got together earlier this week for a potluck dinner. With a spread like this, it definitely beat going out to eat:
A lot of deliciousness going on up there including:
-Quinoa & butterbean salad
-Chicken & paneer salad
-Unpictured chicken cutlets
-Crudités & lavache
And of course the obligatory Lindt for dessert! I sure picked the right friends ;).
Like a good steak, put a fork in me because I am done!
What was your favourite TV show growing up?
Pacey or Dawson?
How do you drink your coffee?