Happy Friday guys! Thanks to all of you who commented on my post earlier this week on Happiness from Weight Loss. There were some great points added to the discussion, so definitely check ‘em out. I missed doing these Friday Favorites post so let’s get crackin’:
1) I can’t get enough of seeds lately, especially sunflower & pumpkin seeds. For an enhanced flavor, I like to roast them in the oven for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Aside from being a delicious add-in for my salads & overnight oatmeal, they pack in quite a powerful nutritional punch. Sunflower seeds alone contain selenium, vitamin E, magnesium & copper.
2) If you’re looking for a movie to see this weekend, check out Million Dollar Arm. I watched it lat week and loved it…especially as I went in with zero expectations. Without giving too much away, it’s about an American sports agent who comes to India in search of 2 boys with potential to be trained into Major League Baseball players. Even though it’s classified as ‘biological sports drama’, it’s a total feel-good movie.
3) Hyde Park in London is still my
#1 place to run, but running on Marine Drive in Mumbai is pretty damn awesome too:
Is that not stunning or what! I just need to force myself to get out of bed 30 minutes earlier next time to beat the heat.
4) Although I never got caught up in the One Tree Hill rage back in the day, this quote from Sophie Bush confirms that she is kinda awesome:
5) And to end on a rather delicious note, here’s an epic way to take your chocolate to the next level:
Lindt + Almond (or peanut) Butter = DIY Reese’s…BOOM!
What’s the last movie you saw?
What’s your favorite oatmeal topping?
Finish this: Chocolate pairs best with _______________________