Hey guys! How’s your week/month going? February is already shaping up quite nicely and I know that it’s only going to get better. I just realised that it has been almost 3 years since I started blogging…3 freakin’ years! Considering I initially wondered whether I’d have enough to post about, it turns out I’m chattier than I thought…not a bad thing, right 🙂 ?
While blogging has been a great outlet to share my experiences and connect with like-minded people, it’s also kinda therapeutic…especially on those days where I want to share a bunch of random thoughts. Today is one of those days…
- There seems to be a shortage of Natural Skippy Peanut Butter in Mumbai, but I miraculously managed to get my hands on a jar…the last one in the store for that matter. I usually prefer “Smooth” but only “Super Chunk” was available. Everything happens for a reason because let’s just say that it has taken PB & J’s to a whole new level…and I’m not sure I ever want to go back to “Smooth”.
- I’m starting to think that I need to cut down on my Starbucks trips. I walked in the other day and before I had a chance to call out my order, the barista asked me if I wanted a soy cappuccino…yessir! Should I be flattered or just embarrassed?
- Sorry to sound like a Negative Nancy but you know what one of biggest pet peeves at the gym is? Conflicting advice from trainers. Depending on which trainer is helping me out, my form is either spot on or needs to be altered tremendously. Two words come to mind: unsolicited advice!
- Between Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, it’s a given that social media is a time-sucker. I think it’s safe to say that Words With Friends eats up a majority of my time though. In my defence, at least it’s educational. I’m constantly learning new words…and also being reminded that some words don’t actually exist.
- I know Beyonce’s performance at the Super Bowl on Sunday has been raved about a billion times already but I’m just going to say it once more: WOW! I read rumors that she lip-synched The Star-Spangled Banner at Obama’s inauguration. Whether or not that’s true (BS in my opinion), one thing’s for sure: Beyonce can DANCE…caps lock is absolutely necessary! Bringing on stage Kelly & Michelle definitely transcended me back to the middle school days of Destiny’s Child.
Tell me something random on your mind…let it out :)!
And for kicks…
What is/was your favorite Destiny’s Child song? Mine are Bug-A-Boo & Say My Name…and Jumpin’ Jumpin’…gah I can’t choose!