As much I am loving overnight oats for breakfast, the above picture reminds me that I need to bring back the waffles ASAP! Anyway today I am rollin’ with the other definition of the term waffle: “To speak, write, or act equivocally “. Because there is no possible way to tie together the points below, I am just going to
say type it as it comes to me:
- Every time I type my name in Word or Gmail, it keeps suggesting I change it to “Cashbook“….hmmm
- My mom threw a little part-ay at home last week and decorated the living room with flowers. It lightened up the room so much that I think we need to organise a standing order at the florist.
- I saw the Bollywood film English Vinglish last week and already want to see it again. Whether or not you understand Hindi, please go see it….there’s always subtitles!
- You have to watch this hilarious clip of the Cookie Monster! If ever you wondered where #nomnomnom came from, here is your answer:
- Starbucks is FINALLY opening in India on Friday, baby! It might be hot as hell right now, but part of me hopes that they bring the red cups with them.
- Speaking of weather, I just realised that I haven’t experienced real winter or worn a jacket since early 2010.
- I seem to be constantly craving chocolate lately, especially after dinner….and this bowl at home does me no favors
- Some of the search terms which bring people to my blog are so weird, yet so hilarious. For laughs: “maybe don’t wear a bra next time” and “before yolo did you guys think you could live twice.”
- Following last week’s “Me, Me Me” post, here’s one more tidbit: I currently work in denim and can discuss the likes of J Brand, DL1961, True Religion, AG (to name a few) in my sleep, yet actually only owned my first pair of jeans when I was 16.
- I am in a holiday state of mind…badly! I either need to snap out of it or book a trip ASAP- I prefer the sound of the latter
- I found this pic of my sister, BIL and me from their wedding. I might be third wheelin’ but I love it
Tell me something…anything! Bonus points for those which are totally random