I’m a sucker for clichés, i.e. guilty of overuse. If I could choose one to describe my life right now, it would be Time flies when you’re having fun. The 5 days I spent in Singapore flew by and yet I feel like I managed to fit in a lot in such a short period of time. I:
- Visited some of my favorite people
- Met their friends
- Engaged in active sightseeing with a few breathtaking runs in the Botanic Gardens
- Ate plenty of delectable food
- Indulged in some retail therapy
- Made multiple attempts at wake-boarding, and finally stood on the board for all of 10 seconds before face-planting back into the water
- Played endless rounds of my new favorite drinking game: Sabotage a.k.a Word Snake
- Decided to give yoga another shot with a class of Hatha yoga
- Concluded that I have no choice but to make Singapore an annual vacay
Fortunately leg 2 of my trip is off to an equally great start: Guangzhou, baby!
What’s the last memorable trip you took?