1) Never embark on a road trip without a fully charged phone.
2) Boiled eggs probably rank as one of the most embarrassing items to eat in an office…or any closed space. I love them but they stink like ass (sorry to be graphic ;))
3) I’m well on my way to meeting my new year’s resolution to read more thanks to:
5) For the past week, my handbag has resembled a First Aid Kit: painkillers, anti-inflammatory cream, rolling pin, compression bandage- I got it all.
6) A further benefit of home workouts: eliminates a step in the getting ready process.
7) Using Green Tea as an aid to pop a pill is not a wise idea.
8) Deep tissue massages are the perfect example of sweet pain. For all those who live in Mumbai (or plan to visit), I can’t recommend Wellington Mews enough!
10) I love Jennifer Aniston but Horrible Bosses confirmed she needs to give up acting and just bask in the glory days of Friends.
11) Wasabi peas are quite possibly the best salad topper.
What’s did you away from the first week of 2012?