Tell me I’m not alone…

by Khushboo on November 23, 2011

Tell me I’m not the only one who

• Always has at least 5 browsing tabs opened: Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Google Docs & what I’m actually working on/browsing
  • Can’t be bothered forgets to remove her polish in between manicures
  • Laughed more when Two and a Half Men featured Charlie Sheen (as opposed to Ashton Kutcher)

• Sometimes loves it when plans get cancelled
  • Envies all those living in the US because of their long Thanksgiving weekend
  • Thinks chocolate milk always tastes better through a straw

• Cannot stand animated movies like Happy Feet and Finding Nemo…I tried, I really did!
  • Loves the use of maple syrup as a marinade

• Changes into her pajamas within 5 minutes of walking home
  • Gets a kick out of watching kids cry
  • Thinks half birthdays are a perfectly legit reason to celebrate …*cough* December 4th *cough*
  • Just realized December is 8 days away…i.e. 8 days left to get my hands on an advent calendar

Yes, I'm in my twenties

Yes, I'm in my twenties

You know you wanna play: Tell me I’m not the only one who __________

Alexandra November 23, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Love this!! I can totally relate with like all of these haha
Tell me I’m not the only one who licks yogurt cups clean when I’m done with it ;)

Khushboo Thadani November 23, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Psshh doesn’t everyone?? No yogurt shall go to waste :)

Gayatri November 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Haha! Of course you’re not alone. I hate animated films & enjoy watching kids cry. I also eat breakfast for dinner. Tell me I’m not the only one!

Khushboo Thadani November 23, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Brinner is the way forward…you aren’t the only one, my friend!

Tracy's Treats November 23, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I always have tons of pages open on my browser. Sometimes there are so many that my computer freezes up!

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:08 pm

That’s the worst…thank goodness for ctrl+alt+del!

Shelly @ Cake is a Food Group November 23, 2011 at 10:16 pm

So funny! I share many of yours! Here is mine – tell me I’m not the only one who puts a confused/seriously thinking expression on my face while doing things not work related at work so people think I’m working. (Like now) :)

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:08 pm

hahaha I start off with a serious expression and then can’t help to crack a smile!

runningismagical November 24, 2011 at 1:30 am

Hahaha I laughed a lot reading this bc I can totally relate. I’m in my 20s too…so you’re totally normal! I am notorious for having several tabs open at once!

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Glad I’m not the only childish girl in her twenties!

Nada (One Arab Vegan) November 24, 2011 at 3:56 am

Two and a half men without Charlie Sheen is just wrong! And I saw that Jimmy Kimmel video last week and I was tearing up with laughter! Have you seen the My Drunk Kitchen episodes on youtube? I have a feeling it’s something you’d appreciate.

And I’m definitely getting an advent calendar this year – just need to find a dairy free one :)

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Definitely going to have a look at that youtube video…i like the sound of it already! Check out Wholefoods for an advent calendar, I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some vegan options!

Tara November 24, 2011 at 5:49 am

I WANT THAT ADVENT CALENDAR!!! Ah, an excuse to eat MORE chocolate each day. Love it. Believe me, you are not the only one for many of these! I currently have 7 tabs open and chocolate milk is definitely better with a straw.

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Hahah I’m glad you share my excitement over advent calendars- the only danger is that if I owned one, I’m pretty sure the 25th would come around way faster than the reality!

lovetotrain November 24, 2011 at 11:54 am

i LOVE it when plans get cancelled and i don’t have the guilt of going somewhere with half a heart. then i can go home and SLEEP- something i don’t get too much of these days.

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm

The best is when you are just about to cancel and the other first beats you to it…”ooh really, that’s too bad. I was really looking forward to it”…hahaah!

Snapshots of Happiness November 24, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Not only do I have a ton of tabs, I have a ton of windows open when I browse. I currently have 2 windows and each has like 8 tabs. LOL

Since I enjoy your blog so much, I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. You can check it out on this post:

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Wow thanks a lot, really appreciate it :)

Ameena November 24, 2011 at 5:39 pm

I can’t do animated movies either…and I have a child. No excuse for me!!

Khushboo Thadani November 24, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Don’t worry about it- when I have a kid of mine, animated movies will fall under ‘husband duties’

Tessa @ Amazing Asset November 24, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Chocolate milk is essential through a straw, there is nooo better way to enjoy it :) And ahhh I want that advent calendar! It’s rather fantastic

Khushboo Thadani November 27, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Lindt anything is fantastic!!