1) Finding a waffle-maker at home last week has been
life-changing breakfast-changing! Some people celebrate “Waffle Wednesday”. I seem to have extended the celebration into “Waffle Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday”.
2) Sangria has been on my mind all week since I last had some over the weekend. For those living in Mumbai, order the berry sangria at Amadeus…do it!
3) I saw the movie Tower Heist on Sunday and find Ben Stiller slightly attractive…am I the only one?
4) Thanks to the angle I was sitting in, I spilled green tea on myself which ensued a burn mark. As a result, I have been walking around for the past 2 weeks looking like I have a chocolate stain on my chest.
5) I love my new work bag too much to care about whether or not it matches/clashes with my outfit.
6) I spent an ENTIRE 20 minutes stretching at the gym yesterday…completely unheard of for me.
7) I have to wear a saree this weekend which is a huge challenge for me. As glamorous as they may be, having the pleats unintentionally undo themselves is not glamorous.
8 ) Strawberries are back in season in Mumbai. When I bought I my first box, I may have eaten the entire lot in one day. The boxes aren’t small.
9) Despite my obsession with the perfume Narciso Rodriguez for Her, I’ve made room on my dressing table for a new one: Elie Saab
10) I have been listening to the same 5 songs on repeat:
11) I think the conspiracy theory that the world is ending is 2012 is a load of crap. Why are people entertaining this idea??
Tell me one thing…11 things…anything..!