I probably already sound like a broken record so I may as well say it once again: 2011 IS FLYING! Am I the only one wondering where the heck September went, let alone this whole year?? As fast as the months are finishing, I can’t say I’m not excited about October start. In fact, I cannot wait as there’s so much to look forward to:
1) My cousin is hosting an 80′s-themed party this weekend to celebrate her birthday. Just for the record, nobody puts Baby in the corner
2) My best friend and her family who I visited in Singapore earlier this year are coming to Mumbai
4) The release of the movie The Help in Mumbai. Ever since I read (and loved) the book, I have been itching to watch it.
5) A possible new addition to my family: My cousin and his lovely wife are expecting their baby in November but I’m banking on the munchkin poppin’ out earlier. Especially considering the amount of love I have for the couple, I CANNOT WAIT!
6) Diwali a.k.a. the Indian Festival of Lights. As this is our New Years equivalent, Diwali tends to mean spending time with friends/family, falling into a sugar coma, eating 7 vegetables (not sure the meaning behind this), lighting up fireworks, playing “teen patti” (a.k.a flush) and basically having a good time.
What are you looking forward to this October?