Gah how is it ALREADY Friday!! This week has flown by and I kinda wish time could slow down a bit. Before I know it, I’ll be in Heathrow heading back to Mumbai. Fast or not, it sure has been a good week and some of my favorites include:
1) Mulled wine: I had my first taste the other night and I’m a fan. It reminded me of a cross between sangria & chai…sounds strange but tastes delicious.
2) Winter Wonderland: Some things are worth venturing into the cold for and this corner of Hyde Park is definitely one of them. With rides, an outdoor skating rink, wooden chalets, stalls with various foods, hot chocolate & mulled wine, games, and carols playing in the background, it really epitomizes Christmas. I took my walk there on Tuesday and let’s just say, walking around Winter Wonderland sure beats walking on a treadmill!
3) Store displays: As gorgeous as the Christmas lights are, I can’t help appreciate some of the store window displays especially Agent Provocateur’s in Selfridges:
4) Chocolate Hazelnut Pinkberry: Yes I’m whining about how cold it is, yep I’m layering up but somehow I still manage to get my fro yo fix. Although this flavor has been around for a while, I only tried it a few days ago and 2 words: I die! It tastes straight up like Nutella.
5) The Santa Suit: You know you’re in London when you wake up and check the weather before your email. The temperature yesterday hit -1*C and it sure felt like it. After going out for a bit in the morning, I came home and stayed put. It was the perfect day to kick back & watch a Christmas movie on TV. I’d never heard of The Santa Suit but I enjoyed it- cheesy & heartwarming!
What are you loving this week?
What’s your favorite Christmas movie?