I know I can’t be the only one in a good mood today- its FriYAY! Seeing as it’s the end of the week, I’m going to back out of writing a coherent post and instead freestyle with whatever is on my mind:
- I’ve repeated the same dinner almost every night this past week:
Stir fry with eggs, chickpeas, soy sauce, and peanut butter: so random the Chinese would be ashamed yet so delicious…and easy!
- I’ve been meaning to post about my personal training sessions but procrastination has gotten the best of me. Till I do, I will say that I am definitely seeing progress: I started off with 10lbs for my chest press: guess who rolled with 20-lbers this morning 😉
- I started reading Katherine Boo’s Behind The Beautiful Forevers over a month ago, and I’m still only halfway through. It’s safe to say I’m never going to finish it. Instead I am finally giving Mr. Grey a shot. Should I cringe that my MOM read it before me?
- I’m still o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d with my iPhone but I do have a bone to pick with Apple: the battery life is shiAt. If anyone has any iPhone battery-conserving tips, please share!
- Despite living in Bombay, I watched my first Bollywood movie last weekend after MONTHS: Cocktail. Although the plot is nowhere near Oscar material, it kinda epitomized everything I love about Bollywood: catchy, upbeat music, cheesy romance, a few tears, total eye candy (both male & female) and an overall enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours.
- I read an amazing post this week on celebrating your beauty on Tara’s blog: “I love my upper back and my butt, and I don’t care if it makes me sound like a bitch”. As females, we have a tendency to pick each one of our flaws and dismiss/downplay compliments. There’s nothing conceited about being proud of your assets and simply just owning it. Especially for the females reading this, it’s definitely worth a read!
- Once again, no avocado goes to waste. It felt oh so good when I threw that stone away yesterday…wiped clean!
What’s something random from your week?