How is it already the 3rd Friday of May? In typical fashion, the month is once again flying. I’m kinda hoping the rest of May passes at snail’s pace, because then all
hell clouds breaks loose. Most people are complaining about global warming and how overly hot Mumbai has become but I’m all for it! Anything beats the dreaded monsoon rains which June brings….or should I say moAnsoon .
Anyways now that the weekend is well on its way, I thought I’d share some of my favorites of the past week:
- Sandwich Combo: Egg & Avocado…try it, just try it!
- Favorite Tweet of the Week: They hit the nail on the head…nothing drives me more loco than receiving a “K”
- Favorite Song To Work Out To: I can’t help but choose two, and excuse me for sounding politically incorrect with the first track
- Favorite Moment: Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing you still have another 3 hours to go
- Favorite App: Draw Something. I am addicted so feel free to add me: Khushboo Thadani
- Favorite Treat Idea: Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries…too bad strawberry season is just about finito in Mumbai
Favorite Inspirational Tidbit:
Favorite Adult Beverage: Red wine, more specifically Chianti
…And on that note, have a great weekend
Share some of your favorites from this week …