1) I FINALLY saw The Help and loved it. It’s difficult for any movie to capture every dimension of the original book within 2 hours but The Help did a great job in portraying the various relationships between the characters. It definitely lived up to my expectations!
2) My buddy Maneka and I participated in a flash-mob on Sunday afternoon: i.e. we and 248 other people broke out into a dance in the middle of the local train station. And now I know how Bollywood actresses feel.
3) I’ve taken deviled eggs to a whole level…Enter pb&j-filled boiled egg-whites
4) I’ve gotten such a kick out of some of the search engine terms people have used to come across my blog:
- is it true that sarah jessica parker favorite food is mac & cheese--> If anyone knows the answer, please share
- I don’t know I’m just a bunny with a pancake–> WTF
- are thadani in india non-vegetarian--> Why yes we are
- im sleeping, dont bbm me—> As if I would ever say that
5) Living in Mumbai has deprived me of 2 of my favorite foods: fro yo & hummus. Fortunately both of these voids have now been narrowed:
- A fro yo has opened up in Breach Candy (15 minute-drive from my home)
- I bought some tahini paste so guess who has been blitzing away!
6) I have a marathon in my future and it doesn’t involve 26.2 miles. Hello, 8 new episodes of Modern Family to catch up on!
7) This is officially my 301st post
Tell me one of your Thursday tangents…