1) I started reading One Day by David Nicholls but it’s not gripping me at all like the last book I read
2) I’m obsessed with my new smoothie cup
3) I want to let out a “Halle-freakin’-juah’ now that the Mumbai monsoons are at its last stretch: I can finally wear the new shoes I bought over the summer!
4) My friend Pri is a graphic designer with her own company in Mumbai. She created my logo which I’ll be using for my blog and other opportunities which the future has in store for me. I’m in love with it!
5) I had an awesome strength training workout yesterday which I totally winged when I got to the gym
20 mins warm-up on the cross trainer followed by 2 sets of 15 of each of the following (or if not indicated):
- Superset 1: Dumbbell squats & rows
- 1 set of lunges on each leg
- Superset 2: Overhead press & step-ups with dumbbells
- Bicep curls
- Superset 3: Dumbbell shrugs & squats without weights
- Leg Press
- Superset 4: Crunches (2 sets of 20) & press-ups