Knowledge is a remarkable thing. No matter how much you currently know, there’s always more to learn. Whether you’re actively seeking it or not, you still pick up random tidbits along the way. My past week was hardly enthralling yet I feel like I’ve acquired so much random, yet useful, information. For example:
1) Unlike cooking, there’s no “a little bit of this & a little bit of that” in baking: precise measurements only!
2) New-born babies are the only ones that can make vomiting look cute…and I’m so ready to become an aunt
3) Social media to marketing is like China to the business world: it’s where things are happening
4) Listen to your mother when she
nags advises you not to eat or drink near your laptop
5) Despite my love for carbs, black coffee is the best pre-run fuel and iced coffee is the most refreshing post-run fuel
6) Crying is an exhausting exercise and puts a whole different kinda stress on your body
7) Coffee Bean Tea Leaf have a ‘no game policy’…Monopoly Deal included
J Brand 511 Corduroy Skinny Leg Source
9) Sesame oil is probably the most flavorful oil around: Welcome home, stir fries!
11) Natural adversities like hurricanes & monsoon rainstorms are all it takes to remind us to acknowledge the things we tend to take for granted such as shelter
What’s one thing you learnt this past week?