Summer to me means…

by Khushboo on July 25, 2011

• Long drives with friends with the windows down and the system up because we’re gangsta like that 😉

• Shopping and making the most of sales.  Whoever says  ‘money cannot buy happiness’ has surely not indulged in retail therapy 😆

• Eating berries like there is no tomorrow: I’m berry very much enjoying how juicy and freely available these little drops of heaven are

• Seeing my family:  My siblings and I all live on different continents but somehow manage to ‘reunite’ during this time of the year…and inevitably catch up on lost banter 🙂

• Spending all my moolah on frozen yogurt

• Partying with friends: Clubbing without layers of clothing? Hell to the yes!

• Daylight savings: this picture was taken at 4.45 am!
  • Flip flops, Aviators, and Sundresses

• Long walks and runs through the park to soak up every last bit of vitamin D

What does summer mean to YOU?

KK July 25, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Def long walks in the park (to wholefoods)!

Sara K July 25, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Yes to everything you said- and money definitely does buy happiness, especially if from Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, or Harrods 😉
Summer to me means playing tennis with my dad in the sun at a resort somewhere
Summer is being carefree frolicking in sundresses

The Healthy Engineer July 26, 2011 at 12:25 am

I just did the first one….we drove around this beautiful park that we were supposed to hike to…but it was really peaceful and relaxing. Gotta love California for that!

Ahhhh day light savings!! Probably my favorite part about summer 😀

Parita @ myinnershakti July 26, 2011 at 5:10 pm

You have a beautiful family, K!!! Summer to me means sunglasses and ice cream!

Khushboo Thadani July 27, 2011 at 9:55 am

Summer to me is : going back to London, long walks in hyde park, lots of frozen yogurt and reuniting with all my family in the same place:) Missing you!

karina chattlani July 27, 2011 at 9:56 am

Ooppss!! Didn’t realize you were still logged on in my comp – just realized the post came like u wrote it. SOrry!