What’s the one place you would love to visit? Personally I would have to choose the US of A. Despite being a US-passport holder, I haven’t made nearly enough use of it! To be more specific, I want to visit New York- ASAP! This may or may not have to do with the fact that F.R.I.E.N.D.S. & Sex and the City are two of my all-time favorite shows :roll:. I’ve been once before but I was too young to enjoy it fully. While there are endless reasons why I would like to take another bite of the Big Apple, here are a few:
- Central Park: running, picnics, concerts–> I want to do it all!
- The size of Forever 21 in Times Square
- Broadway & Bagatelle (gotta love random spurts of alliteration 😆 )
- Their grid system is user friendly especially for direction- dummies like moi
- Strict ‘over-21’s-only’ policy at clubs: Young’ns drinking more than they can handle is a surefire way to kill a night!
- My friends Ayesha & Devika and cousin Bindya live there 🙂
- The availability of cupcakes, fro yo and sushi is equivalent to that of cwoffee
- The Christmas lights at Rockefeller Center
- The city never sleeps: Peace out to my normal granny ‘in bed by midnight’ ways 😆
- Jay-Z is a born & bred New Yowker
- Free WI-FI in Times Square
- Call me cheesy but it gives hope that anything’s possible
- It ain’t New Jersey (Calling all How I Met Your Mother fans 😀 )
- Soho, 5th Avenue, Macy’s: I can shop to my heart’s content…or for as long as my wallet permits 😉
- Peanut Butter & Co. Cafe: nowhere else in the world will you find a restaurant menu devoted to peanut butter 😯
- It’s diverse population can make any visitor feel at home
And of course:
- Sunday Brunch!
How Carrie Bradshaw of me, eh? Brunch anywhere in the world is so fun so I can only imagine what’s it like in NYC! Till I do make my way to the ‘concrete jungle where dreams are made of’, I better get creative in the kitchen.
Exhibit A, Today’s (ah-mazing) brunch:
Mushroom & Goat Cheese Egg-White Omelet, served with a Green Salad & a Piece of Toast topped with Fruit Preserves
What’s one place you hope to visit soon?